My Blog List
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
4a) Make a final decision about your logical argument research topic. What is it? Questions to ask yourself:
What have we been studying in class this year?
We have been studying on how to correctly use search engines, the different search engines, and how to research topics. Apparently, this is what we'll be doing in college.
Which subjects appeal to me?
All eight of my topics appeal to me. I guess, for the most part, it is bullying and depression with a little dash of teen suicides.
What are people writing about?
People are writing about global issues and social issues. They write about wars between countries, citizens, and our own internal conflicts. People basically write about problems, however they never write about the answers.
What's most interesting to me?
I guess my strength is the most interesting thing about me. I could be bad. I could have dissolved into the immature, average teenager and completely fail everything. I could not have been able to take responsibility and take care of me or my family. However, despite everything happening around me, my background, everything that turns a cliche movie character into the "bad guy", I remain good deal with things in a semi mature way.
Can I find information about that?
Oh, I hope so. I want to research a person's mental strength and capability of evolving into a mature adult despite everything around them. I want to test a person's patience, knowledge, sanity, and maturity, so hopefully I can research this topic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is really great Alexis! I hope you find information about this too!
ReplyDelete